“The earth has music for those who listen.” ~ Shakespeare
Today I encourage you to take the time to take a walk, open your window, or just go on your balcony and take a moment to appreciate the great beauty of nature. I love to take walks and listen to music–I feel like my senses are almost overpowered with the great beauty, peace, and joy that both nature and music give me.
Here is some music that I have been listening to endlessly:
- Allegri’s Miserere Mei https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36Y_ztEW1NE
- Chopin’s Nocturne in c# minor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5qeuVOIbHk
- Smetena’s Moldau https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G4NKzmfC-Q
- The rose garden photo was taken in England, at a mansion in the countryside… the aroma of the roses was breath-taking.
- The chapel photo was taken in Austria, a mile from the house I grew up in. Whenever I need peaceful imagery to think about, I always think of this chapel, nestled amongst the trees on top of a mountain…